Live Green is seeking an Account Manager to help grow our high end residential and commercial maintenance division. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for nature and the outdoors and wants to grow their career as they help grow this rapidly expanding department in the company. The employee will be working daily with mentors and coaches who will help them grow personally and professionally while they help to develop and grow the team members performing maintenance operations in the field each day.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Set goals for personal and departmental growth and work with coaches and mentors to achieve those goals on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers through regular communication and site visits alongside your mentors.
- Provide recommendations and proposals to clients for additional services as required.
- Ensure that employees arrive on time, are properly prepared for the day, and assist with scheduling and routing of crews for efficient completion of tasks.
- Maintain a constant Safety Mindset, ensuring all employees are wearing proper safety attire and are following company safety processes at all times.
- Ensure equipment is inspected and serviced regularly through communication with the mechanic team. Oversee inspections of trucks and equipment by crews each morning.
1+ years experience required
Bcakground in Landscape Management, Landscape Contracting or related field.
Passion for developing and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces.
Willingness to learn, listen and grow with the help of coaches and mentors.
Ability to set goals for personal and professional achievement.
Desire to grow a young maintenance division into a professional, award winning team.
- Defined career path with support as you grow and develop at an established company
- Company truck
- Paid time off with sick and holiday pay
- Health insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Support from a team of coaches and mentors who are here to help you succeed and grow your career.