Assistant Project Estimator
Computers, Math, Spreadsheets, Open Office Environment, Team Collaboration and the Thrill of the WIN… Does that describe you? If so, stop searching for any other job and apply now!
Live Green Landscape Associates is a construction based landscaping company that is seeking an energetic individual to join our Estimating Team as an Assistant Estimator.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to …
- Completing plan counts utilizing On-Screen Takeoff.
- Gather quotes for materials
- Downloading, organizing and maintaining plans into the Shared Drive.
- Create bid proposals utilizing Estimating software.
- Assist in creating Production Folders for sold projects.
- Assist in project hand-off to production team
- Collaborating with the Sales, Estimating and Production teams through various weekly meetings.
- Keep an accurate calendar to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Learn, Grow and Develop within 1 year to be promoted to an Estimator.
- Mon – Fri 8am -5pm (Full Time 40 hrs/week)
- Bachelors or Associates Degree a Plus
- NO Estimating Experience Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF.
- Math proficiency, Written and Oral Communication Skills Required
- Highly Organized and Motivated
Live Green Landscape Associates established in 2008 is based out of Reisterstown, MD and employees 100 skilled craftsman. We install award winning Landscape, Hardscape, Green Roof, Irrigation and Outdoor Living in the greater Maryland region. We are a young and energetic team who is growing and looking for teammates to join our estimating department.
If interested please upload your resume through our website.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)