Commercial Production Manager / Field Supervisor
Live Green Landscape Associates, an award-winning landscape firm, is seeking an energetic Commercial Production Manager to plan and carry out the process of a commercial project, by scheduling and directing the necessary employees and equipment to properly complete a task.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Oversee the projects which are currently ongoing. Remain on-site to ensure that a project is set-up correctly. Return to the site upon completion to inspect the quality and craftsmanship of the crew.
- Ensure that all of his/her employees arrive to work on time, are properly prepared for the day, and that the crews are on schedule to begin each and every working day.
- Remain in contact with all Crew Leaders; ensure that all crews are properly completing their tasks as well as remaining on schedule.
- Continuously assess Safety and Safety Controls at the jobsite, ensuring all employees are wearing proper safety attire and are following jobsite safety measures.
- Respond to jobsite accidents at the scene; complete and submit the required reports.
- Manage evening load out, ensuring that all equipment and material is properly loaded for transportation and that the facility is secured for the night.
Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Strong attention to detail, achieving a proper balance between accuracy and timeliness
- Company truck
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Sick time off
- Holidays paid