Proposal Manager / Cost Estimator
Are you a pro at crunching numbers? Are you savvy with computers? Then this is the opportunity for you! Live Green Landscape Associates is seeking candidates for an Entry-Level Commercial Estimator for assistance with the creation of estimates. Candidates do not need to have Estimation experience, but must have excellent mathematical skills, be highly skilled with computers, and be highly attentive to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with and training under the current Estimators
- Generate Proposals and review for accuracy prior to submittal
- Attend project scope meetings for bids (as necessary) to help with negotiations to obtain contract award.
- Developing submittal packages of sample materials to be submitted to General Contractors for approval
- Manage the estimation pricing catalog and in conjunction with Senior Management, adjust and update, as necessary.
- Provide weekly reports to senior management with metric and charts created by the estimation team showing sales, pipeline status, hotlist, and other sales updates.
- Learning to do landscape plan Take Offs
This is the perfect opportunity to transition into a large, multi-billion dollar industry with high demand for fresh talent!
Must have excellent mathematical and computer skills
Strong attention to detail, achieving a proper balance between accuracy and timeliness
Highly organized with attention to detail
Landscape background (preferred)