Landscape Crew Leader
Live Green Landscape Associates is seeking applicants for year-long, full-time crew leader positions. Crew leaders with a working knowledge of plant installation, paver and retaining wall installation, mulching, Bobcat operation, and other landscape-related tasks are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, DOT physical, some trailer pulling experience, and MUST be drug free. English speaking is a plus.
Applicants must possess the following skills and be able to complete the following job duties:
- Knowing and understanding the hours allocated to the job
- Producing and ensuring the quality of the job site
- Managing the labor force on the job site
- Repeatedly working to ensure the safety procedures of the company are upheld, both through the management of the labor force as well as the operation of equipment and machinery
- Continuously improving skills through training and certifications
- Overseeing the loading of materials and equipment for the following day’s job
- Completing and turning in all paperwork for the day, including hours, materials and DOT logs
Salary is dependent upon experience ($18-22/hr). Please call the office to speak about the position 410-833-9640.