Landscape Crew Leader
Live Green Landscape Associates, an award winning landscape firm, is seeking applicants for year-long, full time crew leader positions. Crew leaders with a working knowledge of industry standard planting practices, paver and retaining wall installation; Bobcat operation, Truck & Trailer operation, and other landscape related tasks, are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, DOT card, experience operating machinery, and must be drug free.
Applicants must possess the following skills and be able to complete the following job duties:
- Producing and ensuring the quality of the job
- Managing the labor force on the job site
- Repeatedly working to ensure the safety procedures of the company are upheld, both through the management of the labor force as well as the operation of equipment and machinery
- Able to read and understand plans and drawings
- Overseeing the loading of materials and equipment
- Completing and turning in all paperwork for the day, including time sheets and DOT logs
- Snow removal
Salary is dependent upon experience. Interested candidates may contact Maggie at 410-833-9640 between the hours of 8:30 am – 5 pm, email their resume to email@example.com, or come into the office to fill out an application.