Landscape Maintenance Salesperson
Are you a highly motivated salesperson who loves to be outdoors? Live Green Landscape Associates, an award-winning landscape firm, is seeking a Maintenance Salesperson to follow our well-established constructions teams and obtain maintenance contracts upon project completion.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Obtain Maintenance leads from the Commercial and Residential Installation Departments
- Meet with clients and produce proposals
- Upsell enhancement packages and snow removal throughout the course of the contracts.
- Achieve sales and profit goals for the department.
- Establish and maintain relationships with property management companies, owners and builders through regular attendance at networking events, as well as through demonstration of outstanding customer service with prompt and courteous responses to clients
- Oversee work quality by frequently visiting and inspecting worksites.
- Schedule production calendars and crews weekly
- Valid Driver’s license and DOT Medical Card
- Previous experience in sales within the Construction and/or Landscape industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS! (Spanish/English)