Maintenance Area Manager
Live Green Landscape Associates, an award-winning landscape firm, is seeking for an experienced Maintenance Area Manager to supervise and oversee all aspects of maintenance projects including estimation, scheduling, and directing necessary employees and equipment to execute the work to the satisfaction of the customers. Effective area managers are skilled in managing diverse operations from a distance. They have a strategic mindset and are excellent leaders. The goal is to ensure Live Green will meet and exceed expectations of business development and efficiency.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns to reach target clientele.
- Produce estimates and make formal proposals on company software
- Oversee work quality by frequently visiting and inspecting worksites and ensuring that projects are up to standards.
- Schedule production calendars and crews weekly
- Establish and maintain relationships with property management companies, owners and builders through regular attendance at networking events, as well as through demonstration of outstanding customer service with prompt and courteous responses to clients
- Create and achieve sales goals for the department.
- Valid Driver’s license and DOT Medical Card
- Must have 2 years of previous experience managing multiple production crews in the Landscape industry
- Proven experience in Landscape Maintenance
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Able to identify common names of frequently used plants that appear on landscapes in the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and must be willing to learn our current Company Software
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree is a PLUS!
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS! (Spanish/English)