Residential Landscape Designer / Architect
Create, design and sell high quality landscape projects! Estimate and produce cost proposals using Asset, present designs and proposals to client, close sales, and communicate with production team after the sale to ensure the design intent is translated to the built product.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Meet with customers/prospects in order to understand their goals and objectives relative to their landscaping project along with budget and time frame.
- Create landscape designs (digital image, sketch, full plans, etc.) that incorporate these goals while incorporating a high level of creativity.
- Professional skills include site analysis, surveying, drafting, rendering, hand sketching, section and elevation drawings, construction details, grading, cost estimating and knowledge of plant material and construction techniques.
- Guide customers through the design and construction process.
- Understand the logistics of the sales process and the construction process. This includes but is not limited to:
-Working with local nurseries to identify plant cost and availability
-Identifying the proper materials, machinery, and skills necessary to complete a project.
- Communicating with the client and internal team members throughout the project to ensure expectations are exceeded, including regular site visits and production meetings.
- Ensuring all final details of the job are complete (including walk through with production team and homeowner) and collecting payment on the project.
· 3+ Years Landscape Design experience
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design
- Proficient with a CAD based program
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Sketchup, 3D imaging
- Knowledge of planting plans, grading and drainage, landscape lighting and construction details
- Knowledge of project costs and uses of construction materials
- Knowledge of local plant material
- Customer service, communication and salesmanship competency
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, motivation to learn
· LEED GA within 12 months of starting at Live Green
· APLD Certified Landscape Designer within 12 months of starting at Live Green
· Certified Professional Horticulturist within 18 months of starting at Live Green
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
· Base Salary plus commission on sold projects
· Benefits package including PTO, paid holidays, 401K, health insurance,