Sales and Marketing Administrator
Outgoing, Motivated, Energetic, Loves People, Quality Craftsmanship and Social Media… Does that describe you? Then stop searching for any apply now!
Live Green Landscape Associates is a Landscape Contracting firm that is seeking an energetic individual to coordinate the Sales and Marketing Strategy for the sales.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to …
- Compile and Established Bi-weekly Social Media Posts on various platforms.
- Assist the estimating team with follow ups and callbacks for bid work.
- Draft and Submit the Quarterly Newsletter for email blast.
- Attend Various Monthly Industry Networking functions with the staff.
- Manage and Coordinate Customer offsite Office Lunches.
- Attend Weekly Estimation and Sales Meetings.
- Manage the Estimating Departments Master Bid Lists
- Annual project awards submissions packages to various industry associations.
- Continually maintain the estimating departments sales goals tracker.
- Cross train to understand submittals, production folders, procurement and safety.
- Assist with answering the phones as needed.
- Mon – Fri 8am -5pm (Full Time 40 hrs/week)
- Bachelors or Associates Degree a Plus
- Stable Work History
- Minimum 3 years experience (resume must demonstrate)
- Proficiency in Social Media Platforms, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF.
- Superior Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Highly Organized and Motivated
Live Green Landscape Associates, established in 2008, is based in Reisterstown, MD and employees 100 skilled craftsmen. We install award winning Landscape, Hardscape, Green Roof, Irrigation and Outdoor Living packages, both Residential and Commercial. We are a 12 month a year organization who supports various industry organizations in the region.
If interested please email resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location