Live Green Landscape Associates is an award-winning landscape firm specializing in commercial and residential landscape design and installation
Live Green is seeking applicants for a year-long, full-time Shop Foreman/Mechanic to be in charge of maintenance of company vehicles, as well as all equipment and tools utilized by production, in order to meet Department of Transportation and Company Safety Standards.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record and must be drug-free. Ability to obtain DOT Physical is preferred.
- Ensure that all vehicles and equipment are properly serviced and maintained in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportation Safety Standards
- Create and maintain a calendar to schedule work for the shop and ensure that repairs are prioritized and accomplished in a timely fashion.
- Work with Production Management daily to obtain information about necessary repairs and to determine equipment needs
- Maintain a database of records for any and all repairs that have been completed as well as Department of Transportation files for fleet vehicles (D.O.T.)
- Purchase necessary parts and equipment to execute repairs on fleet vehicles and equipment
- Maintain strong working relationships with parts suppliers to ensure the best quality and service.
Vehicles include company cars, pick-up trucks, diesel trucks, heavy machinery, etc.
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Knowledge of D.O.T. regulations, standards, and rules
- Well-organized and timely
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based upon experience